The most important reasons to book your Malaga Airport Transfer with Malaga Cabbie
When you travel, after collecting your luggage, it is always good to have someone waiting for you In the arrivals hall, right? Especially if you are travelling to a destination for the first time where there is a language barrier and not mentioning you do not know anyone there. With Malaga Cabbie you no longer will have to pay expensive fees for cabs based outside the terminal building or try to get a space on crowded buses or trains especially in peak season.
Malaga Cabbie offers quality transfers from Malaga Airport at low cost to more than 80 destinations all around Costa del Sol. Our Private door to door service allows you to be wherever you need to be in safety and comfort without hassle.
We have listed the top 10 reasons to book your transfer service with Malaga Cabbie. Save time and money and enjoy your trip!
Top 10 Reasons to Book
- Pre Book your transfers online. It is easy and fast.
- Get to your destination without surprises! There are no hidden fees and the price you will pay is prearranged with you and the driver.
- There is no deposit required and no need for a credit card. You can pay in Euros at the end of the journey.
- If your flight gets delayed, don’t worry! We monitor your arrival to ensure your driver is waiting when you land, if your flight is delayed you will not be charged extra no matter what time you land.
- If you change your mind, don´t worry! We have a free cancellation policy. It could not get easier than this.
- Our vehicles have capacity to accommodate up to 20 people. On your booking, make sure you guarantee the best size car for your group.
- Malaga Cabbie has frozen rates since 2008. The company is aware of the economic crisis which has affected tourists all over the world and keeps its rates accessible for everyone.
- For parents travelling with children, Malaga Cabbie provides FREE CHILD SEATS that can be easily selected on the booking form. You can also bring your own baby seats, of course.
- Travel safe with vehicles fully licensed and fully insured by the Spanish authorities. We take our passenger safety very seriously.
- Just as an example on how our prices are competitive. From Malaga Airport to Tarifa, the closest city to Gibraltar, a group of 7 people pay only 180 Euros, or less than 26 Euros per person! Check our prices
Save time and money. Book with Malaga Cabbie now using our booking system or check our FAQ’s page if you need more information. And you can always contact us should you need any further assistance.